Re: On another topic

To: fisher@hctc.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On another topic
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 19:12:46 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes I am...just working my buns off on the old job.  I was in Chihuahua last
week, LA Monday and Tuesday, worked late last night, and had to be at the
golf course at 7am today to lose to some customers (it's a tough job,but
someone has to do it.)

Please tell Fisher I have not forgotten I owe him for the linkage, but I have
not even lifted the cover of the TR4.  Perhaps this weekend.

I'd be happy to help anyone in need.

Robert Houston
915-592-2082 work
915-726-0704 cell
505-589-1446 home

Need any other info?  You can have my address, as I am not nearly as paranoid
as the Yankees on the list, and might see it as a "sport" to have someone
unwelcome come calling.  (That ought to start a thread or something)

I will be traveling to PA the 16-20th.  If the deer season is still on, may
try for one up there.  I do hope to have time to meet up with some of the
listers in the area.

Robert Houston