Re: Daimler SP250 (Dart) question

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Daimler SP250 (Dart) question
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:03:09 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Jamie
Yes, the SP250 came to America.  There is someone on the Healeys list who
had a completely-restored one recently run into and totalled by a truck or
something.  I saw one or two of them racing at Watkins Glen in September.
The looks are a personal matter.  I don't think they're beautiful, but they
are "interesting".

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain