Re: Daimler SP250 (Dart) question

To: Metallian6@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Daimler SP250 (Dart) question
From: Frmjr45@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:23:15 EST
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jamie,  When I was in college on Long Island in '63-'64, I had a friend
who had an SP250.  It was fibreglas with a mini hemi V8.  It was a fast car
that got him in trouble and he lost his license.  He also encountered a solid
object and messed up the front end.  However, a shop that did work on
Corvettes was able to redo the 'glass for him and it looked great when it was
done. He left out the grille, which made it look much better.  I have some
pictures of it somewhere.

Russ Mullaly
Ellicott City, MD
'62 Midget