Free picture coffee mug (peripheral LBC content)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free picture coffee mug (peripheral LBC content)
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 21:23:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm sorry.  I just can't keep this to myself.  I'm not too helpful with
technical questions, so this is the only kind of contribution I can make on
the Spridgets list.  I don't profit from this offer in any way.  Just wanted
to share this find with you folks.  If you don't want to find out how to get
a free coffee mug with your car's picture on it, hit delete right now.

The coffee mug offer is available to those with a new e-mail account at
excite.com.  The mug is free, and the shipping inside the U.S. is free.
Those outside the U.S. will probably have to pay for postage.  Here's how to
get it.

1)  Go to http://www.excite.com
2)  Click on the link at the top left of the page that says "Calendar"
3)  Sign up for an Excite account
4)  At the end of your sign-up, there will be a link at the bottom of the
page to continue on to the calendar page.
5)  Once you've made it to the calendar page, there is a link at the lower
left to get a free coffee mug.
6)  Follow that link, add your own picture and text, and wait for your mug!

You can pull the photo from your PC's hard drive or link to a picture that's
on the web.

I understand that orders placed right now should arrive in time for
Christmas.  The mug does have an ad for Excite.com on it, but that doesn't
bother me.

Enjoy!
Amy