Re: Books: Porter and Horler

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Books: Porter and Horler
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 22:02:37 EST
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
We're in the same town and are competitors/buyers/etc.  We also talk with
each other and are friendly.  I still get no discount above what anyone
else gets but we do share some thoughts on misc. things.  They're just
nice guys.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999 10:12:35 -0500 "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
writes:

>>You might mention Paul from Morriservice sent this out.
>>
>>I have no financial interest, yada yada, just recognize a good buy
>when I
>>see it!
>>
>>Paul
>

>Hmmm.....Then why do you want us to mention that you referred us?
>
>Bob

Why pay more to get Web access?