PCV revisited

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: PCV revisited
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:05:16 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello fellow listers,

I've gone back into the archives and done some researching on the NAPA
#2-9254 PCV valve.  I'm picking one up tomorrow, as I feel I've donated
enough oil to the ecosystems of California and Texas with my very generous
Sprite.  I've read about how different people have plumbed theirs.  I think
I'm going to go the simple route, and just run it straight from the intake
manifold to the timing cover canister.  I've got a newer valve cover, and it
doesn't have any spots to hook up plumbing.  Will this be enough to stop the
oil leak, or at least cut it down a great deal?  Any words of advice would
be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA