Re: Bugeye Sprite cookiejar

To: HealeyAuto@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Sprite cookiejar
From: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 10:20:06 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Season greetings,

I ordered mine a few weeks ago, received it very quickly and it
was very well packaged. What can I say... the quality is top notch.
The paint and glaze are flawless. It's actually quite large so it'll store
many scones. I only wish it came in a choice of colors otherwise
it is the perfect. Definitely worth the price of admission. The guy who
took my order said they were selling fast as the Healey-philes had discovered
them. Glad to see the small Healey get some attention!

usual disclaimer: no relation or financial connection with the sellers.

Cheers,
Jim
60 Sprite
62 Cooper