Re:Sprite tools was the jack thing

To: cfchrist <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re:Sprite tools was the jack thing
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 10:30:39 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, ok, ok.  Frank made me go look at the Bugeye's tool kit (nice winter
scene Frank, we will share some with you!!).

I received the following when bought the car in 1977 (it was original to the
car):

Wire screw driver - no markings and painted semi gloss black.

Lifting lugs - black

Floppy "ratchet" - for adjusting your floppy(sorry); TO RAISE
                         BRITISH MADE
                         KING DICK on one side, TO LOWER on the other side;
                         zinc plated.

Wheel brace 11/16" - KING DICK; semi gloss black

Lifting jack -               KING DICK                   semi gloss black
                            MADE IN ENGLAND          no other colors
detectable
                                Patent #  625 500

I recently acquired:  the grease gun (unused), tyre pump, ignition feeler
                             gauge/screwdriver.
I need: the tool roll, tappet feeler gauge, tubular box spanner for sparking
plugs, and the tyre valve spanner.  Maybe Santa will read this!

Question.  I have the ratchet for the Sprite MkIV lifting jack.  It is
painted a blue- gray color; anyone have the paint code or one similar that
can verify the color?

Regards,
Dave
59 :()