Re: Fuel Pickup

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pickup
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:45:31 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,

There is a round plate on the top of the gas tank with six or eight screws
(from memory) that hold the unit it. Be care not to bend the float when
removing it. You'll need a new sealing gasket to replace it. Good luck.

Gerard

At 1:08 PM -0800 12/8/99, Larry Miller wrote:
>How is the fuel pickup installed/removed to/from a Spridget gas tank?
>
>I seem to have a problem with the fuel pickup. When I go uphill I run out of
>gas when the tank is below about half full. The fuel pump just starts
>clicking away like it's sucking air. It does not have to be a very steep
>hill either. Turn around and go downhill or find a flat spot and it's ok.
>:-(
>
>Larry Miller
>http://www.ado13.com
>If you throw a cat out a car window, does it become kitty litter?

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A