Top Ten List

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Top Ten List
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:15:03 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>From the home office in Abingdon the Top Ten things people say to you
when driving your Spridget:

10.    Are you a refugee from a Shriner's parade?
9.    Does it want to run on the wrong side of the road?
8.    I bet you have to decide where you want to go before you get in
'cause there's not enough room to change your mind once you get going.
7.    How many squirrels under the hood?
6.    You know if you get hit you're history
5.    I bet it breaks down a lot
4.    That is really a little car!
3.    Can you still get parts for it?
2.    Wow, Nice car!

1.    I used to have one of those when I was in college.
--
Steve McGee

 Life is unpredictable.  Eat dessert first.