Re: Top Ten List

Subject: Re: Top Ten List
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 09:12:48 -0800
Cc: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

When I used drive the GT6, I was called every thing from a Porche to a
chopped VW.   I know It's not even close to a Spridget, but that was
before I was in the know.  Best response I got was "Man where do you put
your 6 pack, there ain't no room for it."

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby