Re: MIB MONOGRAM 1/32 SCALE VINTAGE CAR KIT 1966 Item #219278243

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: MIB MONOGRAM 1/32 SCALE VINTAGE CAR KIT 1966 Item #219278243
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:13:43 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,
Sorry, but I was just joking.

I'm actually not interested in the model. I find the full size version much
more fun.

So to all those listers that were going to refrain from
bidding..........Here's the address:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=219278243

Min Bid is $29.99 with an undisclosed reserve. So bid away.

Jay Fishbein
Somewhere between "here" and "there".