Re: MIB MONOGRAM 1/32 SCALE VINTAGE CAR KIT 1966 Item #219278243

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MIB MONOGRAM 1/32 SCALE VINTAGE CAR KIT 1966 Item #219278243
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:05:26 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hmmm!

First 1966 Bugeye that I've seen!

You got me all excited for nothing!  I was getting all psyched up to battle
it out with you over it.  I was thinking: it's in CANADA ... maybe I can tow
it home myself.:)

Wait now ... while I would really prefer a Mk III parts car, maybe this 'NO
RUST' Bugeye in a box is just the project for me.  As it is already
disassembled, I can bring the parts into the house to work on over the
winter.

'Bear' with you?  As in 'carry'?  I think that you can handle that one by
yourself?!?  You didn't mean 'bare', did you???  Either way, you're on your
own.

I didn't catch the price, but there are parts cars in CA right now for under
$10.00 US.  One midget and 1 Sprite, I believe.  Same vendor.  You might get
to pay more for this one!

Good luck!!!
Robert D.