Re: Upholsterers

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Upholsterers
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:29:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, vping@optonline.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Okay, This is my Ed K. imitation:

"and comparable in quality to that from MOSS"
Hmmm, Let me guess what that means...

"I also had a problem with them overcharging me on the interior
package, and it took them over 6-months before I finally got a credit"
I'd say that you were Lucky.

"S&C said that they were going to have them available soon, so I place an order
for
them. After waiting a year..."
"It really took me by surprise, that after over a year with no contact, a
company
would ship and bill me for a part, without checking with me to make sure I still
needed it."
That surprised you after the overbilling problem?

I'm done. How did I do Ed?

Jay Fishbein
Somewhere East of the Mississippi