Re: Leaky Transmission

To: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaky Transmission
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:49:47 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Paul,

        The part # for the transmission front cover, from MiniMania, is C22G118
-
it is $55.96 untill Dec. 24th. 1999.

         In case it is the engine leaking, as well, the engine 'Rear main seal
kit' is RIC777 at $180.00.

        I haven't ever used the gear box front seal, but I have used several of
the engine main seals, and they work quite well.

Fisher Jones
Comfort, TX
At 08:50 AM 12/14/99 EST5EDT, Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D. wrote:
>List,
>
>After a few recent drives in the '66 I noticed that I had a pretty severe
oil
>leak.  At first I thought I had a leak in the spin-on oil adaptor kit.
After re-