Re: fender

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fender
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:11:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, it appears that there wasn't anything to bolt to ...

You know the inner kick panels ( or whatever they are called, in the
footwell ) where there are supposed to be 3 vertically mounted bolts and one
forward ... well, there is a piece of metal pop riveted on there, where the
kick panel used to be.

No, I haven't removed all the bolts yet.  But, ... the front fenders are
attached to the outer sill somehow.  I can't say for sure 'exactly' how at
this moment.  You know how your cars have a space under the fender and above
the sill?  Not mine.

It's a rolling resto ... :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada