Re: Wood Wheel - Frogeye

To: Metallian6@aol.com, ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: Wood Wheel - Frogeye
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:42:14 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
BTW - I saw an interesting wood wheel at the last Mini-mania swap meet. If I
remember correctly, it had two chrome spokes with holes, and a polished
aluminum
center hub, that took the orginal bugeye horn push. It definitely looked
vintage. The wood looked like mohogany, and was in need of refinishing, but
overall it was in pretty nice shape. I think it sold for ~$60 possibly to
someone on the list. I've never seen another one like it. The guy also had a
les-leston, and a Mota-lita one there too.

Regards - Bryan

HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>We