Re: Wood Wheel - Frogeye

To: ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: Wood Wheel - Frogeye
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:58:37 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm sorry, I looked at my wheel today and it has two spokes. How do you tell
the difference between Bakelite and wood? My wheel is a dull black color. It
kinda feels like wood but could it be Bakelite I wonder? I can get some film
later and take a picture of the wheel and put it on my web site.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (body shell)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am (almost back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>We
lcome to my british car site</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/SpriteData.html";>Austin
Healey Sprite database</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/MidgetData.html";>MG Midget
database</A>

In a message dated 12/21/99 9:50:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,