Re: Coming Out Of The Shadows

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coming Out Of The Shadows
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:17:51 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/21/99 9:00:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:

<< I'm not really a lurker, its just that I am new to this internet stuff. I
 tried a post a while back and it got bounced. The bounce reply gave some
 hints on how to get my e-mail to work with the system.

 This is a test!!! >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome to the list!  Your message came thru fine.

How about a little info?  I always find it helpful to keep the
year and model of my car in my .sig file, so it goes out with
every post. (And so I don't forget what car I own! <LOL>)  Also,
if you need help, we won't have to guess what car you have.

Where are you located, Kent?

Stick around for a few years...it's fun!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport