got another 69! (no LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: got another 69! (no LBC)
From: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:58:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Howdy,

Well, it looks like that dream Series A engine is going to have to wait.

I just got a 1969 Rambler for free from my ex-neighbor! Anyone out there
familiar with older American cars? Any pointers on suppliers, websites,
etc.? I don't know much about the car at this point. He basically abandoned
it on the street up the block from my house when he moved to Virginia. I
asked his old housemate what was going on with the car and he said it was
either going to get towed for scrap or someone could take it if they wanted.
He called the old owner and they are sending me the title. The owner claims
it needs a new carb and exhaust.

In any case free, old cars always make me happy......

BTW, it was my wife who suggested that I ask if it was abandoned and try to
see if I could get it for free! She's quite the catch.

Happy holidays!

Robert Weeks

http://www.woozy.com
http://www.woozy.com/midget