RE: got another 69! (no LBC)

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: got another 69! (no LBC)
From: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:04:33 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh,

If I were in this for the money I would have never started on the Spridgets!
I do this because I love the cars of my childhood and find it a challenge to
bring them back to their former glory. I do it basically because it's fun
and it's my hobby.

Value? What's that? We don't have any plans for selling it right now. We
gunna fix her up and drive her!

;-)

Happy Holidays,

Robert