Re: Rings, no not piston Engagement!

To: racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rings, no not piston Engagement!
From: DLancer7676@cs.com
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:08:41 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/26/99 6:02:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
racer45@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Some of you might say I did it just to get her
 Sprite, but those that have seen it know it is going to take alot of
 work. I figured any girl that can put up with me my racing buddies, my
 12 cars, and my dog has deserved a rock on her finger.  >>

Mark:

Sounds to me like a good find.   Check out the chassis carefully!!  But the
Sprite AND the girl will take a lot of work. LOL  Congratulations.

--David C.