Re: Fw: titles and fees

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: titles and fees
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:35:16 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Have you called up Michigan DMV and asked them what they suggest?  Maybe a
bill of sale and copy of the last registration would be enough to retitle in
Mich.  Or call Nevada, and see what their laws are..you could trailer it that
far.  If I can remember I'll call NM tomorrow and see what they say...might
be worthwhile towing it through some easier state and getting a clear title
to change in MI.

Just thinking...

Robert Houston
..only two screws huh..seems like it was rivets onthe 65 Falcon...who said
that? Jay?