Re: engine compatibility

To: trunkie@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: engine compatibility
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:55:06 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It isn't easily do-able and certainly not worth the hassle given current
Spridget or even Marina block availability.

However, Oselli Engineering in the UK did a lot of work with the later A+
transverse engine to fit it as an inline installation for the original IOW
based Keith Brading Frogeye replica.  I think the work involved a special
crank (or machining), flywheel and maybe backplate.  A Ford box was hung on
the back of it (MT75).  You might buy a solution off them but I bet it would
be pricey - nice if you had a brand new out of the box engine though.

Daniel1312