Re: engine compatibility

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: engine compatibility
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:16:43 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I can't remember the details because it was so long ago I enquired, best to
mail Rob Thomas.  In Australia the Marina engines are ex New Zealand and
batches come up now and then, I don't think they had the Ital.  I don't
think the 1100 crank will fit a 1275 block because the bore spacing is
different.

Peter

toobmany@bigpond.com