Re: Toms Jetta

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Toms Jetta
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 22:57:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>Although it might be tempting to find a real, real nice MGB GT to use for
>daily use, my wife has made me sworn we're getting another Jetta. Given the
>fact that she's in such great shape after that kind of accident, I'm not
>about to disagree. Well, living with the Midget like this should be
>adventurous. No snow is expected here anytime soon at least!

Get the turbo diesel this time.  Nothing like getting 50+ mpg.

I've suggested the same thing to the Missus about the MGB GT.  She seems to
think that its still a "toy" car pretending to be practical.  How to
convince her?  Oddly enough, she likes the Tri*mph GT6.  Imagine that.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
'68 Midget