Re: Toms Jetta

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Toms Jetta
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:59:37 -0800 (PST)
> I've suggested the same thing to the Missus about
> the MGB GT.  She seems to
> think that its still a "toy" car pretending to be
> practical.

If I weren't emotionally attached to my daily driver,
my BGT would be it instead.  Very "normal". and I used
it exclusively after I bought it in September until
the local salt trucks forced me to tuck it in for the
winter (ok, that plus a fuel leak that I would have
fixed in a few hours if I REALLY needed to at the
time).

http://im.yahoo.com