Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 06:34:34 EST
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/10/00 12:19:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< Does this new stereo have knobs? Like a knob to turn it on/off?
 The CD player my kids put in the A40 drives me nuts! No knobs!
 How does one turn on/off a modern stereo? Or should I say, how does one
 lower the volumn? I start pushing buttons and the whole front falls off. >>

Same here--I bought a really nice stereo for my truck--one of those all
digital units, and found two problems.  One, what Frank mentioned--I am a
knob guy instead of a button pusher, I guess, and Two,andmore seriously,
everything is so small on there that I can't read it--never can figure out
which of the many buttons I need to push to get the volume up/down, change
stations, eject, etc.  THAT is right up in front of me!!  Can you imagine the
problems if that unit were crammed into a console down to the right of my
hipbone behind the gearshift lever??   LOLOL

--David C.