Re: Fender Repair Estimate Needed

To: butchl@eudoramail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fender Repair Estimate Needed
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:30:42 EST
In a message dated 1/11/00 1:54:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
butchl@eudoramail.com writes:

<< Has anyone ever replaced, or had replaced the front fenders on a chrome
bumper midget? >>

Butch:

They just bolt on, so mounting a new fender is no problem.  It might be
possible to find an excellent used fender for a whole lot less than $500,
especially since you would have to prepare and paint a new fender anyway. I
would think that matching and painting would be the biggest expense.  I would
check all over the internet, E-bay, ask the list, check out any vendors at
LBC shows.  Check also all the local junkyards for a Midget/Sprite.  Any of
the square body fenders, except the rubber bumper late models, will fit it.

--David C.