RE: Rumor?

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rumor?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:01:56 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello, Montana Adrian here...

My sentiments, FWIW, are this:  We should be happy that we can get parts at
all for these cars.  That we have a choice of quality should thrill us even
more!  Imagine if the only parts available came from Taiwan?  Or even worse,
all the manufacturers quit manufacturing stuff?  We'd all miss Moss then,
wouldn't we?  The cheap parts are there for folks who drive these cars that
don't have the resources, time, or knowledge to treat them like those of us
on the list (which means just about everybody else).  Personally, I'd rather
see a Spridget drive down the road running on cheap Taiwanese parts than see
one rotting in a field.  Besides, everything I have ever bought from Moss
has had a little "Made in England" sticker attached to it, and I'm not picky
(except sometimes it's a pain peeling them off).  Then again, I'm one of the
very few people here who likes rubber bumpers too.

:-)

Montana Adrian,
who finally had to throw out his .02 on this oft-repeated conversation,
and would rather keep British cars on the road.

J. "Montana" Adrian Barnes,
Montana Bobs Anonymous

http://www.midgetweb.com

Phone: 865.777.1382 x23