Electrons, another government cover-up?

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrons, another government cover-up?
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:08:58 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
At 'skool' they taught us that electrons were too small to be seen with the
naked (pardon me) eye but I'm sure I saw some a few minutes ago.  I was
playing around with the wiring in the Sprite and must have spliced the wires
badly somewhere.  When I connected the battery, all the electrons escaped
from the loom.  Honest!  A big cloud of them!  I could see they were
white/grey!  When the last one had escaped, the battery was dead.  I think
electrons may be corrosive as the plastic around the wires is all melted.

Where can I get some more?  Did I hear there was some for sale on E-bay?