Re: Electrons, another government cover-up?

To: rob thomas <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Subject: Re: Electrons, another government cover-up?
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:10:09 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
rob thomas wrote:
  When I connected the battery, all the electrons escaped
> from the loom.  Honest!  A big cloud of them!  I could see they were
> white/grey!  When the last one had escaped, the battery was dead.  I think
> electrons may be corrosive as the plastic around the wires is all melted.

So you must not know that your car's electrical system works with smoke.
If you let all the smoke out of your wires, the car will not work
anymore.
We have some amazing engineers on this list, maybe one of them can
inform us on how to put the smoke back in out wires, generators,
regulators, or headlights.
I just let the smoke out of one of my headlights, it doesn't work
anymore.
But I have no idea what kind of smoke nor how much I have to put back in
it.
This does not appear in any tech manual.

So if smoke can come out of a part, there should be a way to put smoke
back in a part.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ