Re: My turn

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My turn
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:47:50 -0800
That appears to be a plastic aftermarket pump (note the screws on the top
holding the inlet and outlet pipes in place.  loosen the screws and the
fittings can be rotated to change the angle of the fittings).  I bought one
like it a few years back as a replacement for the SU pump.  New it is
somewhere around $35-50, I think.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget