Re: cool ... no lbc

To: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>, Rick Fisk <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: cool ... no lbc
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:11:46 -0600
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Thought I'd chime in here with personal experience garnered from this past
weekend of curling. Yours truly was sweeping ice in 30F wearing a t-shirt
and sweating. I had taken off my Polartek (R) pullover as my wife was
complaining of the _ice_ that was forming on my back. No wind chill (except
when sliding around) You do chill when you stop.
        Peter C
------