Clutch Hydralic Line

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Hydralic Line
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:21:33 -0600
List,
Currently having trouble getting the Clutch to function properly on
a 67. Rebuilt the slave cylinder, no help. Rebuild master cylinder
this weekend and was going to replace the line from master to slave.
My local auto parts folks, do not have a 72 inch line with the correct
fittings (my fittings are not pretty and could be the whole problem).
To make a pipe the correct length with the correct fittings they suggested  a 20
inch section of 1/4 pipe.

What is the impact, if any, of having a short  section of 1/4 pipe at
the end of the the typical smaller diameter pipe?

Bob