Re: ???? What list is this??

To: wizardz <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Subject: Re: ???? What list is this??
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:48:32 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul,
This is a test of the Emergency Delete System of the Spridget List. This is
cycled periodically to test listers awareness and use of the delete key as
well as each lister's temperament toward "flaming".

If this had been a real emergency, you would have been switched to the
nearest LBC vendor/repairer in your area.

Jay Fishbein