Re: ???? What list is this??

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Subject: Re: ???? What list is this??
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:50:19 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wiz,  I do not "speak" for anybody else on this list.  Anything I say is
from me and only me.  I may be gravitationaly challenged ( massive not
masses), but still only "speak" for one member of this list.  I never tried
to tell you why you joined this list, but for some reason you thought that
you knew why "we joined this list".  If at sometime in the future I decide
you may speak for me then I will tell you it's OK, until then and unless you
have my express written consent, do not presume to speak for me.  Now if you
meant that "the reason we joined this list" referred to you and the frog in
your pocket, then I took it wrong. Next time please state that the reason
"me and froggi joined this list" so I don't think you are telling me why I
not we joined.
            Crash