Re: ???? What list is this??

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ???? What list is this??
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:26:20 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
But you stay on THIS list to converse to others that share the spridget
spirit.  We are people, not just technical manuals.  Okay, some of 'them'
are people and I aspire to have 'some' knowledge someday.

Robert D.
PS:  I suppose you could check the archives.  This conversation's been done
before.
( no malice intended. )