Re: Painting Car with proper paint color

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting Car with proper paint color
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:03:30 -0600
Hello Gang,

Thank you for everyone whom responded to my cry for help for the correct paint
numbers.

This is one of the big reasons we are on this list is to share and enjoy the
help and
conversations. Yes it does at time get carried away but then if you really
think about
general conversations with friends there is no difference.

Thank you to the list and I look forward to meeting a number of you when you
make the
trip to Texas in April!.
By the way it is going to be 80 to day in the Austin area.

Thanks,

Martin