Re: Painting Car with proper paint color

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <cooper6@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: Painting Car with proper paint color
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:19:56 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Martin,
when you get it painted please e-mail me a photo so I can add it to the
photo color chart at
 http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/mgcolors1.htm
you'll also find all the color codes listed next to the photo examples
of cars painted those colors.
Unfortunately Iris is one I don't have yet.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html