Re: What list is this Toleration in moderation

To: "Norm Briggs" <nbriggs@inet.guthrie.org>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What list is this Toleration in moderation
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:46:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello Norm,
...yes, it seems these days people have lost the morality
to understand the purposes of 'specifics' in life.
Everyone (at least in the US) has the right to choose.
'I' chose to join this list to obtain and share knowledge concerning
a passion I have. That being LBC's.
But in this world of freedoms, we must also tolerate the 'challenged'
whom also have the same rights.
Our best option... simply ignore the regressive personalities
that can only cope by displaying their lack of civil couth.
.... life goes happily on....  for the majority anyway.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html