Ammeter

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ammeter
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:20:12 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Dear list:

Though it would take several years of sampling to be sure, I think that
there may be an inverse relationship between the temperature in the
Northeast and the volume of non-LBC posts to the Spridgets list.

Anyway, I found an ammeter in some boxes that came with the Sprite.  I also
found a spare radio consle with an open hole for a guage.  Conincidence?
Anyway...  where, how, and with what size wire does an ammeter connect to a
spridget?

Are there any consequences of having an ammeter?

Thanks,

Charles
'74 Midget
'68 Sprite