Re: emergency brake

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: emergency brake
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:33:28 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,
In this case it is the original e-brake cable.  The PO never worked on the
rear end since he got it 30 years ago, and the cable was old then.  I've
checked the clevis pins at both ends, the entire mechanism from cable end to
brake slave lever is as tight as is reasonable.  Its just too bloody long!
Is the cable slack taker-upper a safe fix?

                                        Regards, Glen Byrns