Re: Questions - both LBC related

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions - both LBC related
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:47:02 -0800
Hi Bill,

My buddy Chuck has 185(50's I think)(Panasport racing wheels) on his square
arch Sprite vintage racer. No flares, but he did nurse the fenders out a
bit. I would think with flares and the right offset, you can get away with
205's.

I think Bryan will have the answer on AH Spares.

Gerard

At 11:18 AM -0800 1/19/00, BILL wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I recently placed an order with AH Spares and was curious as to how long
>the shipment takes to arrive. I'm on the "left" coast so I figure it
>takes awhile. Anybody out there have info/experience on this?
>
>I'm looking for some wide 13 inch tires to throw on my 7 inch rims,
>Preferably 205/60-13's. Anybody have a set or a pair lying around they
>want to get rid of. They need not be perfect just need to hold air (some
>tread would be nice). I'm planning on flaring the rear fenders of
>Herbytoy and need tires to see how big of a flare I need. I'd like to do
>steel but I may end up with the fiberglass "bubble" flares.
>
>Thanks,
>Bill Hunt
>64 MKII Sprite - HRBYTOY
>(this should up my message count to at least 10)

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A