Re: High beam dip switch XLBC

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: High beam dip switch XLBC
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:54:11 -0600
Peter,

        I have to admit that, apart from some sort of ball game, I have no idea
what the Dallas Cowboys play ........Armed and ready for any and all
flames.........just send them right on.

        But seriously, there really is a copy of Stonehenge here.  Someone
decided
to build it for himself, and then decided to let all the rubberneckers onto
his land to take a closer look.  Fisher thinks itis neat, I won't tell you
what I think about it.

Elizabeth