RE: What Could It Be???

To: "'DLancer7676@cs.com'" <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: RE: What Could It Be???
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:08:54 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yeah you got that right.  It's some sort of radar I was born with.  Must be
made by Lucas.  It operates indirectly proportional to the amount of money I
have.  The less I have, the harder it works.  But it is a 24/7 365.25 thing.

adrian,
"the shape of that tarp is terribly familiar"
"what tarp?"
"the one on the hill over there"
"by the barn? i don't see a tarp"
"yeah...it's in the barn"
"in the barn?  how'd you see it?"
"through a crack"
"we're driving 70mph and it's a half mile away!"