RE: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC) None, Nada, Zlich

To: "'RBHouston@aol.com'" <RBHouston@aol.com>, wmgilroy@lucent.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: RE: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC) None, Nada, Zlich
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:36:48 -0500charset=us-ascii
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
This thread (someone hates that term) is really really really going down
(hill).  And quite rapidly.  I need to remember to wear a chastity belt if I
ever visit you guys.  "Oops Mike,  you seem to have dropped your spanner."

<grin>

Mike

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP, CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON, and each of
their subsidiaries each reserve  the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.  Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the message states
otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of
any such entity.