Re: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC) None, Nada, Zlich

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC) None, Nada, Zlich
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:45:26 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry Macy wrote:

> One Minor detail that I forgot in my first search. I had over 100 posts
> as LMacy1211@aol.com, in addition to my macy@bblmail address, So I got ya
> right back phhhhhhhhhtttttt!!!
>
> Larry
>
> Are we gonna get yelled at for nonsense postings??

That would be no.  The reason is this I have decide that I
am the self appointed list police chief for life, or until I
pass the post onto the highest bidder.  All forms of bribery
are welcome.  If you have a complaint about a person's behavior
on the list, the content, the person, any or all other list
related stuff, this is what you need to do, to resolve your
complaint.

        1.  Visit http://www.list.complaint.org/complaint.html

and fill out the list complaint form.  The complaint will
be forwarded to all of the defendants and myself (judge, jury,
executioner, and FINE COLLECTOR).

        2.  I will rule on the complaint in 7 working day.
Of course I work some days and some days I don't so this is my
working days.  The decision will be based on the merit of the
complaint, my mood, my dogs input, and any and all bribes
received.

        3.  A verdict will be render and fines assessed.  Fines
will be collected and split between the judge, the issuing
town, the Fat Chance Garage.  This split will depend
on my mood, my dogs mood, and the amount of beer in my fridge
and kibble in the dogs bowl.

That's covers it and I am glad to put a stop to any and all
bickering. TPFIC.

Bill "King for Life" Giloy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei "Asst. King for Life"

PS.  No, you cannot crown us.
PPS.  Unlike Pete Puma, I don't like my coffee sweet
PPPS.  I have to get a life