crossflow radiator

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: crossflow radiator
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:21:02 -0800
I know its probably been done to death in the archives, but the time to
search is hard to come by, so here goes.

Is the crossflow radiator DEFINITELY better than the downflow at removing
heat from the 1275cc?  If they are equal, I'm wasting my time and at
least $85.  I need the most efficient radiator I can get for this
particular car, as I plan to drive it to work regularly this summer and
100-110 degree days are not uncommon in the central valley of California.
Yes, I already have an oil cooler.
                                Thanks,
                                Glen Byrns