Re: rear hubs/half shaft

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <branch@mbs.valinet.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear hubs/half shaft
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 20:30:19 -0500
Basket = differential housing!  Necessary to open for shaft replacement?
How about heat to remove hub?  I have heat, but don't have bearing press.  Could
find one though...
I don't know why I have wire wheels on a '74.  Didn't know this was unusual.
Must mean that it's related to Frank's "Pieces" and/or came from the same lab.

Thanks for the tips.  Guess I gotto go looking for new parts.  Durn.

Geoff Branch '74 Meejut  "yellow peril"